Today pigotechguru introduce i-Studio 6 ,a powerful music and video converter that can handle a wide variety of source formats including DVDs, video formats ( DivX, HDX4 and WMV), audio CDs, and audio file formats ( Ogg Vorbis, MP3 and WMA). The converter supports conversion of these files to AAC, MP3, and MP4, which are compatible with Apple devices. The output file can be copied to iPod, iPod nano, iPod touch, AppleTV and iPhone using iTunes.
iPod and iPhone are cult, whether as player or as mobile phone. But can the iTunes store also be called cult? Or any other provider, who sees his chance in making a lot of money with short video clips and/or other DRM-protected content? Or system crashes, which together with the irretrievably lost licenses also destroyed those ‘protected’ music tracks, while the seller/provider refuses to renew the license?
i-Studio 6 Key Features
- Converts audio-CDs and sound tracks of video-DVDs to the AAC-format
- Converts videos in formats AVI, WMV, MP4, 3GP, VOB, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 (DivX 3.11 to 6, XviD, Nero Digital etc.), MJPEG and video-DVDs to Apple-compatible video formats
- Supports all Apple devices: iPhone, iTouch, iPod classic, iPod shuffle, iPod nano, Mac and Apple TV
- Photo conversion: it only takes a few clicks to adjust photos or images in a storage space saving manner to the right size for presentation on the device.
- Automatic adoption of optimum audio- and video quality
- Search and download clips from YouTube and Co. Includes 11 portals now! For example YouTube, Clipfish, MyVideo etc.
- Direct file export to iTunes
Get i-Studio 6 from bitsdujour