Galaxy S II WiMAX models comes exclusive to Japan
Massively popular Galaxy S II WiMAX models comes exclusive to
Japan announced by Samsung and KDDI au.
Samsung has released a Samsung Galaxy S II WIMAXVariant for the Japanese market.This has WiMAX onboard and will be sold through au by KDDI.
Smart phone features::
- 4.7 inch Super AMOLED HD display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1.4 GHz dual core Qualcomm QSC6085 processor
- Capacitive touchscreen display
- Running with Android 2.3
- 8-megapixel camera with autofocus
- 2 megapixel front camera
- 1080p HD video recording
- 16GB of internal memory with microSD card slot
- Blue tooth 3.0, GPS, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n and NFC
- Touchwiz 4.0 and icons are larger than on the Galaxy S II
Exact pricing and release date are not available now
Posted on 17/01/2012, in Android appl., Article, Extra Plus, Smart phone, Technology, Utilities and tagged Galaxy S II WiMAX, Galaxy S II WiMAX models, Galaxy S II WiMAX models comes exclusive to Japan, Samsung has releases. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.