Sony Introducing new Xperia S and Xperia Ion Without Holding Hand of Ericsson!
Sony is presenting it’s first smartphones new Xperia S and Xperia at the 2012 International CES without partnership with Ericsson. Xperia S and Xperia Ion where under the Xperia NXT series which gained PlayStation Certification
Both Xperia S and Xperia Ion are same in fetures except 4.3-inch screen of Xperia S and LTE connectivity and a larger 4.6-inch screen
of Xperia Ion
Rest KEY features are
- 1.5GHz dual-core processor
- HD 1280×720 pixels resolution
- 3G support
- 16GB internal flash storage with micro SD card slot for memory expansion upto 32GB
- 12 megapixel HD Video recording camera for Fast good stills camera
- USB connector at the top right hand side
- Near Field Communications[NFC] enables you to access NFC applications and services
Android 2.3 will be upgraded to Android platform 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) during 2012 itself
For more details check out the press release here.
Posted on 10/01/2012, in Android appl., Article, Extra Plus, Smart phone, Technology, Utilities and tagged android 2.3, Sony release, Sony smartphone, Sony Xperia S, Sony Xperia S and Xperia Ion, Xperia S and Xperia Ion, Xperia S features. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.